Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello from the Seminarian

I just want to introduce myself. My name is Christopher Brashears. I am very happy to be here in Northwestern Oklahoma serving the Church and all its people. I am a seminarian for the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City. I have just finished my first year of philosophy at Conception Seminary College in the far Northwest corner of Missouri. I am classified now as a Pre-Theology II student, meaning that I already have a degree from college and am getting ready to start my second year of philosophy. As long as God wills that I continue, I will have four years of theology after I finish this next year.
I know that I couldn't have chosen this path for myself. I openly refused it when I was younger. But since the first day that I arrived at Conception, I have known that there is no other place that I am supposed to be right now. I will and do daily pray for you all, please pray for me. And thank you for inviting me into your community.


View Conception Seminary College in a larger map
I have included this map of Conception. You can click on the icons for a little description. You can also use it just like a google map by click on the arrows and all the white tabs.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Welcome and thank you for sharing. You'll find the people here to be very helpful. We will be praying for you and all seminarians. What a wonderful thing that you are open to following God's call.

You are welcome to post on here anything you find relevant and interesting to share. Also, great map!