We had a fantastic time on our trip to Crested Butte. I'm personally glad that we went and have some great memories and made some new friends as well. Just putting this slide show together makes me want to go back already.
You can enjoy the slide show in two different ways:
1. Just click on it and play directly from here.
2. Or, click on the "scrapblog" logo at the bottom right corner of the slide show box. That will take you to the Scrapblog website. From there, you can select to watch it in full screen mode (at the top right corner above the slide show box). This mode is a little slower between slide so you have more time to view them. Also it is much bigger and easier to see everything.
Don't forget to turn up your sound!
Also, fyi, anyone can order this slide show to be printed as a photo book. Just let me know if you are interested and I can get the details. It is through the website I created it on. I can also save it as a pdf or (I think) burn it to a DVD.
No comments:
Post a Comment