In attendance were Jarred and Anna Barnes and Tom and Cari Earley (myself). Somehow we managed to NOT get a group shot so here you go.
We agreed the chili dogs were delicious and definitely worth the calories... besides we planned on working it off while bowling right?
I will keep the actual scores a secret as not to embarrass anyone but I will say that I dominated the first round until Tom came back and stole it from me by 5 points...has he not learned anything yet as a husband? I think it is an unspoken rule that you should let your wife win (at least it should be). Maybe he was just being nice all the way to the end but just couldn't control his ego enough to let me beat him...hmm
Anna and Jarred brought it in the 2nd game!!! Where were they hiding those skills?
By the way she's grinning, this must have been after Anna bowled her 2nd or 3rd strike.
Here's Jarred showing us how it's done.
Here's Jarred showing us how it's done.
We all agreed that there were really no losers that night. We all had a blast and felt like winners and enjoyed the chance to get out and cut loose. We look forward to mixing in some more social nights out into our schedule of Young Adult activities as well. So, keep the 3rd Saturday of the month free and be ready to join us next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment